This Tech Note presents some of the general workflows involved with Wonderware InTouch 10 and ArchestrA Graphics. This document lists necessary procedures for working with "InTouch only with ArchestrA Graphics" (also known as "Published") applications.
The following workflows are covered:
- getting started with InTouch and ArchestrA Graphics
- creating a brand new InTouch 10 application
- importing an existing InTouch 9.5 application
- publishing applications and distributing application to the target runtime nodes
- backing up and restoring applications
For more information on the 3 application types supported by Wonderware InTouch 10 refer to Wonderware PacWest Tech Note 72 "Overview of Wonderware InTouch 10 application types". ...