You must login to access downloads.
Our downloads are only available to customers within our territory (Pacific Northwest US, including AK and HI, and Western Canada).
If you're an AVEVA customer located outside of our territory, please find your local distributor
for access to downloads.
Additionally, if you have an AVEVA Customer FIRST Agreement, then you can access downloads directly from
AVEVA's Knowledge and Support Center.
Wonderware InBatch 2014 R3 SP1(v.11.5.1) offers the following new features and enhancements:
- Provides support for optional or mandatory Done By/Checked By Comments for various functional security actions.
- The following list of SSRS Reports have been enhanced to include the Done By/Check By Comments:
- Batch Journal
- Batch Journal EOB
- Batch Questions
- Equipment Status
- Material Input Changes
- Operator Comments
- Process Variable Changes
- Security Listing
- InBatch Reports are now independent of Wonderware Information Server.
- InBatch Reports are made available through Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Provides support for SQL Named Instances on supported SQL versions.
- Provides support for SQL Express Edition on supported SQL versions (For application development only).
- Provides support for Phase tagname delimiter that allows the Alarm report to work with A2ALMDB and WWALMDB.
- New and enhanced look and feel for the InBatch Reporting content.
- Fixes to several issues reported by customers.
- Numerous new features and enhancements, please see the Read Me file for more information.