MES 2014 R3 Patch 1
AVEVA Manufacturing Execution Systems
This is a patch release to update the MES Web Portal content of MES 2014 R3. This is to be applied on top of an existing MES 2014 R3 install and will update the MES Web Portal content only.
There is no change to the operating system, database management system, or product compatibility support with this patch.
- The MES 2014 R3 Patch 01 release contains the following updates to the MES Web Portal:
- The Last N Hours filter on the Production Event History grid now supports up to 168 hours (one week) vs 24 hours
- The Last N Hours filter on the Utilization Event History grid now supports up to 168 hours (one week) vs 24 hours
- The History grid now supports filtering (e.g., show events greater than 15 minutes)
- The Last N Hours Reporting Period filter on the Entity Monitor page now supports up to 168 hours (one week) vs 24 hours
- The Last N Hours Reporting Period filter on the Line Monitor page now supports up to 168 hours (one week) vs 24 hours
- Hotfixes L00146374 and L00146730 addressing memory leaks are included
You must login to access this download.
Our downloads are only available to customers within our territory (Pacific Northwest US, including AK and HI, and Western Canada). If you're an AVEVA customer located outside of our territory, please find your local distributor for access to downloads.
Additionally, if you have an AVEVA Customer FIRST Agreement, then you can access downloads directly from AVEVA's Knowledge and Support Center.