WIN-911 2021 R5 Now Available
News | August 12, 2022
WIN-911 has released WIN-911 2021 R5. Take a look at the release highlights below:
- Added support for OPC UA A&C in the new OPC Alarms and Events module.
- Added support for OPC A&E Classic in the new OPC Alarms and Events module.
- Added support for OPC UA DA in the new OPC Data Access module.
- OPC DA supports imports from MS Excel (.xlsx) and from a .csv file.
- OPC DA supports exporting existing OPC items and alarms to a .xlsx file.
- OPC DA now supports Acknowledge Sync, Value Substitution, Alarm Delay, Deadband, and Bit Picking.
- Redesigned the OPC DA workspace with a tab view to make creating and editing OPC items and alarms easier.
- Added support for FactoryTalk View 13.00 (2021 R4 and newer).
- Redesigned the WIN-911 installer to improve efficiency and usability.
- Implemented OAuth for Microsoft 365 Exchange Online.
For the full list of WIN-911 2021 R5 release notes, download the PDF.