versiondog 8.5.1 Available Now
We are excited to announce that versiondog 8.5.1 is available today! Customers with an active update and support agreement can download versiondog 8.5.1 on my.versiondog.com. versiondog offers the highest possible security, but only if you are using the latest version.
versiondog 8.5.1 Release Notes
- Update OpenSSL from 1.1.1j to 1.1.1k ( security update from 25.03.2021)
- Entry in event log when maximum number of simultaneous uploads is reached and the current job is blocked as a result.
- Optimized handling of disconnections, which could otherwise lead to database error messages in certain scenarios.
- UserClient: Optimized handling of large number of components
- EPLAN Electric P8: Basic functionalities in versiondog: version creation, upload & compare
- GE Proficy ME: Optimized SmartCompare & Upload
- Json: Comparator configuration: Usability improvements
- Microsoft Word: Optimized comparison for signed documents
- Rockwell FactoryTalk View ME/SE: Optimized SmartCompare
- Rockwell RSLogix 5000/Studio 5000: Optimized SmartCompare and save management
- Schneider Electric SoMachine: Optimized SmartCompare
- Siemens SIMATIC Route Control for PCS7: Basic support in versiondog: version creation, upload & compare
- Siemens TIA Portal: Job configuration: Optimized job loading times
- Siemens TIA Portal: Software upload: Corrected ending of upload in versiondog when aborting upload process in TIA Portal
- Siemens TIA Portal: Upload: Optimized identification and verification of the IP address
- Siemens TIA Portal: Upload: Read fingerprints only when using feature “Execute station upload only if…”
- Job-trigger via OPC UA: Username/password authentification possible
How to Download versiondog 8.5.1
- Go to the customer area on my.versiondog.com.
- Log in using your username and password. If you do not have this information, please contact your internal versiondog administrator.
- Right click on the download link and select “Save target as…”