System Platform 2017 Update 3 is Now Available!
News | January 18, 2019
System Platform 2017 Update 3 includes a number of security enhancements and new features for the component products of System Platform.
- Wonderware InTouch HMI 2017 Update 3 (v17.3)
- Wonderware System Platform [Application Server] 2017 Update 3 (v17.3)
- Wonderware Historian Server 2017 Update 3 (v17.3)
- Wonderware Historian Client 2017 Update 3 (v17.3)
System Platform OMI Enhancements
- Introducing the AVEVA Digital Exchange.
- Security Enhancements.
- Auto-LogOn and LogOff.
- Read-Only Option for ViewApps.
- Correct Symbol Options Shown During Configuration when an Object Wizard is Linked to a Symbol Wizard.
- Ability to Set Owning Object in Multi-Galaxy Environments with the Graphic Editor.
- Support for Touch Gestures in InTouch OMI Apps.
- Utilize InTouch Access Anywhere to Execute InTouch OMI ViewApps.
- Embedded Search in the Navigation Tree.
- AlarmApp Allows Live and Historical Content to be Filtered by Area.
- AlarmApp Gives Users Access to Properties in the Alarm Grid.
- AlarmApp Automatically Sets the Current Area or Asset at Run Time.
- Programmatic Alarm Acknowledgement.
- Historian Client App Can Load Pens.
- Hyperlink Animation and Hyperlink Script Function.
- Halo Animation to Show Current Focus in ViewApps.
- Configurable Center Point for ViewApp Zoom.
- Link to External Content.
- Support for Advanced Numeric Formatting.
- Enhanced Security of Alarm DB Utilities and Controls
- InTouch Web Client Enhancements
- Trend Pen Supports Historical Data
- Hyperlink Animation for ArchestrA Graphics
- FillColor Support for Area under the Trend Pen Curve
- Touch Support for Native Push Button Animation
- InSight Publisher is now available as part of InTouch WindowMaker and Application Manager
- Modeless Cross Reference dialog box
- Enhanced Security of SuiteLink Connection
- The SliceBy parameter allows you to retrieve data based on another tag time slices.
- In Historian Insight, dashboards are configurable. You can customize the size and position of cards in the dashboard.
- Performance improvements.
- License release improvements.