Release octoplant server 101.0.3 and versiondog 9.5.3
AUVESY-MDT is happy to announce the much-anticipated release of octoplant server 101.0.3 and versiondog 9.5.3. Customers can download the new version at my.auvesy-mdt.com. Upgrading to the latest version of versiondog, helps guarantee the highest possible security.
Discover what’s new in octoplant and versiondog
Setup, migration, and update:
- To ensure that you are able to securely migrate your data,
- you will be informed in the setup about the importance of creating backups when carrying out a migration/update.
- the rollback of the database migration has been optimized.
- To provide you with better support, we have improved the analysis capability of our software.
- To enhance your user experience, text readability and setup processes has been improved. This includes changes to:
- the web server,
- compare agent client assignment,
- LDAP synchronization,
- handling of empty databases,
- usage of special characters and
- user information concerning licenses.
Device integration and version control:
- To provide you with better comparison results,
- the selection of comparators by the system has been improved.
- the S7 comparator has been optimized.
- the handling of non-root directories for FTP uploads has been improved.
- we have improved how differences for Omron Sysmac comparators are called.
- WodFtp 3.5.5 has been set as the default client library. (There is no need to make changes to existing job configuration settings).
- To save you time, we have simplified the process of assigning rights.
- To ensure access to the latest information about our software, the supported components and devices section in our offline help has been updated.
- To simplify your work, we have improved the system performance of our software to ensure that
- the BackupClient runs smoothly even after high user fluctuation.
- By improving the querying of data, we have enhanced performance regarding the functions Expand all and Collapse all.
- To simplify the usage of security features,
- the process of locking Access Tokens has been improved in the API.
- the handling of TLS certificates has been improved.
- To improve the performance of your system,
- we have implemented parallel queries to improve dashboard performance.
- the AutoCheckIn function – when creating new components – has been improved.
- To increase the efficiency of your hardware utilization,
- we have improved the ability to allocate memory during synchronization.
- we have removed memory leaks from license handling.
- To improve the stability of your system, the limit for the number of database connections has been increased.