Sub-Zero digitally transforms its work processes using an MES
A pioneer of the home refrigeration market, Sub-Zero meets individual customer needs for its high-end products by offering many different models with custom options.
This approach to assembling volume products with a large range of variations, according to customer specification, requires a manufacturing flexibility that doesn’t compromise Sub-Zero’s high quality standards and productivity levels.
Learn how Sub-Zero uses a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to digitally transform its work processes and achieve the trifecta of manufacturing goals: improve product quality, reduce cost and elevate customer satisfaction.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Enforce production processes and reduce rework
- Standardize work processes to empower a changing workforce
- Produce more SKU’s and variants on a production line
- Achieve pattern recognition for quality assurance
- Secure customer satisfaction and enable customer care with component traceability