InTouch HMI Training
| Jun 23, 2020 - Jun 26, 2020
4 Day Course
Registration Fees Apply
The InTouch training course is a 4-day, instructor-led class focused on Modern InTouch application design. The course provides a fundamental understanding of the basic principles of the AVEVA/Wonderware visualization module and the steps to develop a Human Machine Interface (HMI) system for your specific plant floor. You are guided through setup, layout, best practice concepts, features, and functions of the InTouch software. Hands-on labs reinforce concepts and features.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a Modern InTouch Application
- Construct a Key Performance Indicator display
- Configure a DA Server
- Establish communications with I/O-aware programs
- Create, export, and import tags
- Test and monitor tags
- Build custom symbols
- Visualize advanced interactive data presentations
- Configure InTouch Alarms
- Manage live and historical alarms
- Configure Security
- Configure, log, retrieve, and export InTouch history
- View data in Real-time Trends
- Back up and Restore an InTouch application
- Distribute an application to the production environment
- Manufacturing Industry Experience Recommended
- Familiarity of Microsoft Windows
Attendee Cancellation Policy
If your plans change and you cannot attend as scheduled, be sure to notify us as soon as possible. **Tuition charges are refunded ONLY if cancellation notice is received by Industrial Software Solutions at least two weeks prior to the first day of class.** If cancellation is made less than two weeks before the date of the class, a service charge of 50% of the tuition will be assessed. Those failing to attend the class without cancellation notice prior to the course, will be liable for the full tuition.
Remaining Seats: 0
Please select the quantity of seats below and submit your registration request. A representative will contact you to provide pricing details and complete your registration.
This event is fully booked.