AVEVA Operations Management Interface for System Platform Training
| May 17, 2022 - May 20, 2022
4 Day Course
Registration Fees Apply
The Operations Management Interface for System Platform course is a 4-day, instructor-led class designed to provide an overview of the features and functionalities released with Operations Management Interface for System Platform. It covers the components and capabilities of the software, as well as topics to help you build and deploy an Operations Management Interface for System Platform visualization application. It also introduces tools for creating graphics, visualizing alarms and events, visualizing trends and history, and implementing security in an Operations Management Interface for System Platform application. Hands-on labs are provided to reinforce the knowledge necessary to use the Operations Management Interface for System Platform software.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Operations Management Interface for System Platform visualization components
- Create display layouts for visualization applications
- Create and run visualization applications
- Describe situational awareness concepts
- Create and use graphics
- Create and use namespaces and attributes
- Implement navigation for visualization applications
- Implement visualization application security
- Implement alarm visualization
- Implement trend visualization
- Implement historical playback visualization
Knowledge of the following tools, features, and technologies is required:
- Industrial automation software concepts
- It is highly recommended that students have completed the AVEVA Application Server training or have a strong familiarity with the following concepts from the Application Server software product:
Attendee Cancellation Policy
If your plans change and you cannot attend as scheduled, be sure to notify us as soon as possible. **Tuition charges are refunded ONLY if cancellation notice is received by Industrial Software Solutions at least two weeks prior to the first day of class.** If cancellation is made less than two weeks before the date of the class, a service charge of 50% of the tuition will be assessed. Those failing to attend the class without cancellation notice prior to the course, will be liable for the full tuition.
Remaining Seats: 8
Please select the quantity of seats below and submit your registration request. A representative will contact you to provide pricing details and complete your registration.