AVEVA Historian Client Training
Date: August 11, 2022 - August 12, 2022
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Pacific [Add to your Calendar]
Location: Online Event
Remaining Seats: 0
Please select the quantity of seats below and submit your registration request.
A representative will contact you to provide pricing details and complete your registration.
This event is fully booked.
2 Day Course
Registration Fees Apply
The AVEVA™ Historian Client 2020 course is a 2-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of the AVEVA™ Historian Client software. The course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use AVEVA™ Historian Client.
The AVEVA™ Historian Client trending, analysis, and reporting software offers a suite of data analysis and reporting clients that maximize the value of data stored in AVEVA™ Historian Server. AVEVA™ Historian Client enables individuals at all levels of an organization to easily access plant and process related data through simple point-and-click dialog boxes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use Historian Client Trend to retrieve and represent historical data in graphical and tabular formats.
- Use Historian Client Workbook to retrieve historical data in Microsoft Excel
- Use Historian Client Query to build and execute queries against Historian Server and display results in the Historian Client Query and in Microsoft Excel
- Use Historian Client Report to execute queries using Historian Client Query and represent the results in Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word