AVEVA Historian Client Training
| Jan 27, 2022 - Jan 28, 2022
2 Day Course
Registration Fees Apply
The AVEVA™ Historian Client 2020 course is a 2-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of the AVEVA™ Historian Client software. The course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use AVEVA™ Historian Client.
The AVEVA™ Historian Client trending, analysis, and reporting software offers a suite of data analysis and reporting clients that maximize the value of data stored in AVEVA™ Historian Server. AVEVA™ Historian Client enables individuals at all levels of an organization to easily access plant and process related data through simple point-and-click dialog boxes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use Historian Client Trend to retrieve and represent historical data in graphical and tabular formats.
- Use Historian Client Workbook to retrieve historical data in Microsoft Excel
- Use Historian Client Query to build and execute queries against Historian Server and display results in the Historian Client Query and in Microsoft Excel
- Use Historian Client Report to execute queries using Historian Client Query and represent the results in Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
Attendee Cancellation Policy
If your plans change and you cannot attend as scheduled, be sure to notify us as soon as possible. **Tuition charges are refunded ONLY if cancellation notice is received by Industrial Software Solutions at least two weeks prior to the first day of class.** If cancellation is made less than two weeks before the date of the class, a service charge of 50% of the tuition will be assessed. Those failing to attend the class without cancellation notice prior to the course, will be liable for the full tuition.
Remaining Seats: 10
Please select the quantity of seats below and submit your registration request. A representative will contact you to provide pricing details and complete your registration.