AVEVA Application Server Training
Date: December 12, 2023 - December 15, 2023
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Pacific [Add to your Calendar]
Location: Online Event
Remaining Seats: 15
Please select the quantity of seats below and submit your registration request.
A representative will contact you to provide pricing details and complete your registration.
4 Day Course
Registration Fees Apply
The Application Server training class is a 4-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of AVEVA Application Server. This course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use the ArchestrA tools and services in the System Platform for plant modeling.
The class will demonstrate how to use AVEVA Application Server to utilize the ArchestrA technology to connect to field devices, process data, run scripts, handle alarms, and historize alarms and events. This is achieved using features and functionality such as Automation Objects, templates, instances, the ArchestrA Integrated Development Environment (IDE), and the QuickScript .NET scripting engine.
This course also provides a fundamental understanding of Galaxy maintenance, real-time alarm recording and security settings, and how to setup redundancy.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create and deploy new applications using ArchestrA IDE
- Model the plant floor using automation objects
- Acquire data from field devices
- Work with alarm and history configuration in a Galaxy
- Define the security model for a Galaxy
- Configure application-level and device integration redundancy
- Manufacturing Industry Experience Recommended
- Familiarity of Microsoft Windows