AVEVA Accelerated System Platform (InTouch) Training
Date: February 6, 2023 - February 10, 2023
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Pacific [Add to your Calendar]
Location: Online Event
Remaining Seats: 6
Please select the quantity of seats below and submit your registration request.
A representative will contact you to provide pricing details and complete your registration.
Please confirm you are logged in. If the event has already started, registration is closed for this event.
5 Day Course
Registration Fees Apply
The AVEVA™ System Platform (InTouch) 2020 R2 course is an accelerated 5-day, instructor-led class designed to provide an overview of the features and functionality of System Platform, focusing on Application Server and InTouch for System Platform.
The class demonstrates how to use Application Server technology to connect to field devices, process data, run scripts, handle alarms, and historize alarms and events. This course also provides a fundamental understanding of application maintenance, real-time alarm recording, security settings, and describes how to set up redundancy for data acquisition.
Additionally, this course illustrates the use of visualization tools in the Wonderware Application Server to provide a Human Machine Interface (HMI) utilizing connectivity to the Galaxy, graphic symbols, animations, and scripting features and functionality found in InTouch WindowMaker, Industrial Graphics, the Symbol Editor, and QuickScript.NET.
This course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use these features and functions.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a new Application Server application
- Model the plant floor
- Employ rapid prototyping using a data simulator
- Acquire data from field devices
- Configure data communication redundancy
- Create and run InTouch managed application from the IDE
- Create and use Situational Awareness graphics
- Work with alarm and history configurations in an application
- Implement alarms and trend visualization
- Maintain application functionality using import and export
- Define the security model for an application
- Apply Application Engine redundancy capabilities
- Implement .NET Scripting to enhance application functionality
- Industrial automation software concepts
- Due the the accelerated pace of this course, previous experience working with Application Server is required