As industrial and manufacturing organizations across America face a painful transition to the post-COVID-19 next normal, some companies may be tempted to slow, or even pause, their digital transformations. For most, that would be a mistake. Yet with several conflicting priorities, it can be difficult to know where, when, and how to get started on realizing a digitalized APM future.
Join over 500 asset, technology and operations leaders on April 28th to learn how to create your APM digital transformation roadmap and ensure a more balanced, cohesive and pragmatic approach to Industry 4.0. This case study driven event will help you gain a clear understanding of the current status of your assets and what improvement opportunities will provide the quickest financial return.
Speakers at Asset Performance Management 4.0 will show you how to:
- Create transparency for your investments in business context
- Shift software investment from CAPEX to OPEX
- Build an APM framework that includes Process, People, Systems Data and Culture
- Compare current state vs. short and long term objectives
- Build the APM roadmap to future improvements
- Prioritize assets based on business risk
- Create a digital transformation investment plan with ROI
- Translate APM strategy into actionable tasks