You must login to access downloads.
Our downloads are only available to customers within our territory (Pacific Northwest US, including AK and HI, and Western Canada).
If you're an AVEVA customer located outside of our territory, please find your local distributor
for access to downloads.
Additionally, if you have an AVEVA Customer FIRST Agreement, then you can access downloads directly from
AVEVA's Knowledge and Support Center.
Patch 2 can be applied to 2014 R2 SP1 or 2014 R2 SP1 Patch 1. Patch 2 includes patch 1. Patch 2 applies to the following products.
- Wonderware InTouch
- Wonderware Application Server
- Wonderware Historian Server
- Wonderware Historian Client
- Wonderware Historian InSight
- Support for reindexing tags
- Case-sensitive engineering unit handling
- Faster Tier 1 to Tier 2 replication
Service Pack Release
- Wonderware InTouch HMI 2014 (v11.1) R2 SP1
- Wonderware Application Server 2014 (v4.1) R2 SP1
- Wonderware Historian Server 2014 R2 (v11.6) SP1
- Wonderware Historian Client 2014 R2 (v10.6) SP1
- Wonderware Information Server 2014 R2 (v5.6)
- Wonderware InTouch Access Anywhere 2014 R2 (v11.1) SP1
This easy-to-use tool allows you to gather the System Information, Registry information, Product information, Wonderware Logger and
Windows Events information on your local machine for troubleshooting. See Read Me for more details.