What’s New in System Platform 2017 Training
| Feb 05, 2019 - Feb 06, 2019
2 Day Course
Registration Fees Apply
The What’s New in System Platform 2017 course is a 2-day, instructor-led class designed to provide an overview of the new features and functionalities released with Application Server 2017 and InTouch OMI. It covers overall improvements and new features, including Object Wizards, Linked Symbols and Visual Build, as well as topics to help you build and deploy an InTouch OMI visualization application (ViewApp). Hands-on labs are provided to reinforce the knowledge necessary to use the new features.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify overall improvements and new features in Application Server
- Use Visual Build to create instances withing the Symbol Editor
- Use Linked Symbols to add graphics to automation objects
- Create Object Wizards and use them in derived templates and instances
- Describe the visualization components provided with InTouch OMI
- Work with screen profiles, layouts and panes
- Create and deploy a ViewApp object
- Work with InTouch OMI in runtime
- Work with component types to enhance navigation in a ViewApp
- Use the Faceplate feature in ArchestrA Symbols
- Implement the Historical Playback feature in a ViewApp
- Implement ViewApp security
- Use Archestra Apps
- Knowledge of using the ArchestrA IDE
- Familiarity with the Attributes tab in the Object Editor
- Experience configuring attribute features
- Experience using and creating ArchestrA Symbols
- Knowledge of working with attribute rferences
- Basic knowledge of using and creating scripts
- Familiarity with the Deployment model
- Familiarity with the Plant model
Attendee Cancellation Policy
If your plans change and you cannot attend as scheduled, be sure to notify us as soon as possible. **Tuition charges are refunded ONLY if cancellation notice is received by Industrial Software Solutions at least two weeks prior to the first day of class.** If cancellation is made less than two weeks before the date of the class, a service charge of 50% of the tuition will be assessed. Those failing to attend the class without cancellation notice prior to the course, will be liable for the full tuition.
Remaining Seats: 11
Please select the quantity of seats below and submit your registration request. A representative will contact you to provide pricing details and complete your registration.
Please confirm you are logged in. If the event has already started, registration is closed for this event.