| Apr 30, 2019 - May 03, 2019
4 Day Course
Registration Fees Apply
The InTouch training course is a 4-day, instructor-led class that explains how to create and configure a Modern InTouch application. The course provides a fundamental understanding of the Wonderware visualization module and explains how to develop a Human Machine Interface (HMI) system for your specific plant floor. You are guided through setup, layout, best practice concepts, features, and functions of the InTouch software platform. Hands-on labs reinforce concepts and features.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a Modern InTouch Application
- Build an HMI with Situational Awareness symbols
- Construct a Key Performance Indicator display
- Configure an OI Server
- Establish communications with I/O-aware programs
- Create, export, and import tags
- Test and monitor tags
- Build a custom symbol
- Visualize and interact with data
- Configure InTouch alarms
- Present and manage live and historical alarms
- Configure security
- Historize and trend data
- Display real-time data
- Back up and restore an InTouch application
- Distribute an application to the production environment
- View ArchestrA graphics in a browser using Web Client
Knowledge of the following tools, features, and technologies is required:
- Industrial automation software concepts for InTouch HMI
- Microsoft Excel for exporting, modifying, and importing tags with a .csv file
Attendee Cancellation Policy
If your plans change and you cannot attend as scheduled, be sure to notify us as soon as possible. **Tuition charges are refunded ONLY if cancellation notice is received by Industrial Software Solutions at least two weeks prior to the first day of class.** If cancellation is made less than two weeks before the date of the class, a service charge of 50% of the tuition will be assessed. Those failing to attend the class without cancellation notice prior to the course, will be liable for the full tuition.
Remaining Seats: 4
Please select the quantity of seats below and submit your registration request. A representative will contact you to provide pricing details and complete your registration.
Please confirm you are logged in. If the event has already started, registration is closed for this event.