Delivering Greenfield and Brownfield Projects to Operations on Time, on Budget and Sustainably
Now more than ever, capital project companies are feeling the pressure to up their game or risk being left behind. With the recovery from the global pandemic expected to be slower than that of the financial crisis, owner-operators and EPCs must pivot to protect both their short-term interests and longer-term future.
Designed for those involved in greenfield and brownfield projects, Engineering the Plant of the Future will show you how to leverage technology to build resilience now while also laying the foundation for the plant of the future. Join over 300 of your industry peers and learn how the right mix of people, technology, and processes can create structure without hindering creativity at your company.
Join over 300 EPCMs and owner operators and walk away with the tools you need to:
- Prepare for what’s ahead – and build transparency and collaboration
- Modernize your organization to be able to fit market trends including sustainability, brownfield, digital twin, greenfield, cloud
- Leverage opportunities to radically reduce energy costs and shrink your plant’s carbon footprint
- Break down silos and increase collaboration between internal teams, vendors and clients for agility and flexibility
- Identify and develop the digital skills and capabilities you need
- Much more…