AVEVA InTouch for System Platform Training
Date: November 14, 2023 - November 17, 2023
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Pacific [Add to your Calendar]
Location: Online Event
Remaining Seats: 15
Please select the quantity of seats below and submit your registration request.
A representative will contact you to provide pricing details and complete your registration.
4 Day Course
Registration Fees Apply
The InTouch for System Platform course is a 4-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of how the ArchestrA Application Server provides visualization for your plant galaxy data using ArchestrA Symbols by seamlessly integrating the InTouch for System Platform software.
The focus of this course is to illustrate the use of visualization tools in the Wonderware Application Server to provide a Human Machine Interface (HMI) utilizing connectivity to the Galaxy, graphic symbols, animations, and scripting features and functionality found in InTouch WindowMaker, Industrial Graphics, the Symbol Editor, and QuickScript.NET.
The course will use lectures and hands-on labs to provide a fundamental understanding and reinforce the knowledge of how to apply alarm, trending and history controls for visualization, and how to secure an InTouch application.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create and deploy new InTouch Managed applications using the ArchestrA IDE
- Create new Industrial Graphics
- Embed Industrial Graphics in Automation Objects and reference the object’s attributes
- Use Industrial Graphics in a containment relationship
- Work with the ArchestrA Alarm Client control for alarm visualization
- Work with the ArchestrA Trend Client control for real-time trending
- Work with the Historian Client Trend control for historical trending
- Apply ArchestrA security in an InTouch Managed application
- Attendance of the Application Server course
- Attendance of the Historian Client course is recommended to obtain knowledge of the Historian Client Trend component
- Manufacturing Industry Experience
- Some graphic design experience helpful